Hip and Lower Back


How we treat hip and lower back pain

According to CDC studies, there’s a 25% chance you’ve experienced lower back pain and hip pain in the last three months. There’s a 75% chance you’ll experience lower back and hip pain in your lifetime.

All effective treatment starts with a complete understanding of what is driving your pain. Our intake process is comprehensive. This allows us to create customized exams in order to pinpoint the root cause of your issue.

Range of motion testing is an important aspect of solving your pain equation. The areas on your body that lack the most range of motion are likely causing your pain. Adhesion, degeneration, and weakness are among the causes of your lack of range.

Adhesion and cartilage (disc) degeneration are the most common causes of lower back and hip pain. Shockwave can remove the adhesion and help to regenerate cartilage. Most patients experience a 40-75% resolution of symptoms within 10-12 visits.

Schedule an appointment

At Wildcard Spine and Sport, we specialize in fixing pain that’s lasted longer than six months, even if you’ve seen two or more providers. We are the only practitioners in the five boroughs certified to diagnose and remove adhesion. Click the button below or call the office today at 917-908-0055

Book an appointment